Master Dongho Ryoo
4th Degree Black Belt
Master Dongho Ryoo is our newest addition to our wonderful staff here at Ahn’s Taekwondo Academy as a Master Instructor.
He started his Taekwondo practices early on and showed promise as a sparring player and was recognized to be one of the representative athletes for his school. With many hours of training and hard work with sparring as his specialty, Master Ryoo has won numerous medals in multiple sparring tournaments in Korea.
On top of his athletics, education was important to Master Ryoo. He has received his BS in Physical Education at Yong-In University and came to the United States to pursue further education. He was thrilled to be accepted into a program at NYU and received his Master of Science degree in Sports Business.
Master Ryoo is also an exemplary person who is patient, gentle and kind which can be seen in his interactions with the children. He has the utmost manners that is required of Taekwondo: discipline and respect, focus and concentration.
- Master Instructor, Ahn’s Taekwondo Academy, Montgomery, New Jersey
- Kukkiwon-Certified 4th Degree Black Belt
- BS in Physical Education from Yong-In University in South Korea
- MS in Sports Business from New York University
- Member of World Taekwondo Federation (WT), Korean Taekwondo Association (KTA)
- Gold Medalist, multiple Korean Taekwondo Sparring Tournaments
- 15+ Years in Martial Arts