Be a part of Ahn’s Taekwondo Summer Camp 2020!
Happening July 27th – August 21st (For ages 5-12)
2020 Summer Camp Program Info
Thank you for considering Summer Camp at Ahn’s Taekwondo!
Parents, please read
the following information carefully.
- Camp runs from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM each day
- $50 registration fee (includes limited edition t-shirt); sign up by
March 15 and SAVE!
- Please pack your camper’s lunch, snack, and math homework each day.
- Exciting field trip each week!
- Learn Korean culture!
Taekwondo camp is recommended for children ages 5-12.
Each week of camp will have an exciting theme:
- Week 1: Korean Culture week! (7/27-7/31) Learn basic Korean
including the alphabet, numbers, Taekwondo vocabulary, and more!
- Week 2: Olympic Games Week! (8/3-8/7) Learn to work together
and cooperate as a team with awesome teambuilding games!
- Week 3: Demo Week! (8/10-8/14) Practice like the demo team to
learn Taekwondo performance skills!
- Week 4: Testing Boot Camp Week! (8/17-8/21) Did you take a
break over the summer and want to catch up? Want to squeeze in a
test before your Black Belt Test? This is the week for you!
maximum 30 campers each week. If any week has fewer than 5 campers by 6/30/20, that
week of camp will be canceled.